On November 7, 2011, the Third DCA began streaming live audio and video of oral arguments HERE. You can view the court's oral argument calendar HERE. As of today, I believe the Second DCA is the only appellate court in Florida not streaming oral arguments-although the Second DCA does record them. You can view the oral argument page at each of the courts by clicking on the following links:
- Florida Supreme Court: Calendar, Live and Archived;
- First District Court of Appeal: Schedule, Live (Courtroom 1), Live (Courtroom 2), and Archives;
- Second District Court of Appeal: Calendar;
- Third District Court of Appeal: Calendar, and Live;
- Fourth District Court of Appeal: Calendar, and Live;
- Fifth District Court of Appeal: Calendar, Oral Argument Procedural Guidelines, Live, and Archived.
The Fourth DCA is now streaming live audio and video of oral arguments here. The site indicates it has audio and video of oral arguments since September 2005, however, the archive feature is not yet active.
The First DCA and the Fifth DCA already offer live streaming video of oral arguments available for the First DCA here and the Fifth DCA here. The First DCA has archived oral arguments available starting in January 2004 and the Fifth DCA has archives available since 2005.
While the Third DCA does not yet have live streaming feeds of oral arguments, they do allow counsel from Tallahassee or Key West to argue at oral argument via video conference. The Key West order is here and the Tallahassee order is here.
It does not look like the Second DCA has a streaming feed at this time. If this is incorrect please let me know.