There are many articles about the Supreme Court's order granting certiorari in the health care challenge cases. Some of the articles are linked below:U.S. Supreme Court Order List - 11-14-2011
- New York Times - "Supreme Court to Hear Case Challenging Health Law;"
- The Miami Herald - "Supreme Court Will Hear Health Care Case This Term;"
- Wall Street Journal - "Supreme Court Agrees to Rule on Health Law;"
- Boston Globe - "With national health law under review by Supreme Court, planning in MA 'full steam ahead';"
- Detroit Free Press - "Supreme Court justices poised to tackle health care;" and
- Washington Post - "Supreme Court hears health care case, but not Virginia’s."
Last week the D.C. Circuit released an opinion regarding the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act which was discussed HERE. In his dissenting opinion, Circuit Judge Kavanaugh addressed whether jurisdiction is barred by the Anti-Injunction Act which the Supreme Court has now ordered counsel to address in case 11-398.